To make sure your meeting runs smoothly, please consider these tips:
- Conduct a roll call.
- Remind participants to identify themselves by name and location when speaking.
- Address individuals by name when speaking.
- Encourage participation and stimulate discussion.
- Host may press *0 for conference coordinator assistance.
- If you disconnect, simply re-dial the conference phone number and enter the passcode. If the conference coordinator dialed out to you and placed you into the call, he or she will reconnect you.
- Speak clearly and avoid side conversations and background noise.
- Try to avoid using a speakerphone. However, if it is necessary, be sure to use the mute button or feature when not speaking.
- If your meeting has many participants but few speakers, increase the sound quality of your call by asking your reservationist to place participants in "listen-only" mode until it is time for them to speak.